Hammer Gel Expiry (MM/DD/YY - American date format)
Espresso (July 2024)
Tropical (April 2025)
Apple-Cinnamon (March 2025)
Banana (February 2025)
Chocolate (September 2024)
Orange (February 2025)
Raspberry (February 2025)
Montana Huckleberry (February 2025)
Vanilla (May 2025)
There are tons of energy gels on the market and, while Hammer Gel might look similar to a lot of them, it's what's inside that counts! Just take a look at the labels. If you see ingredients ending in -ose (e.g. glucose) listed, that energy gel contains simple sugar (by the way, ingredients like cane syrup or honey are also simple sugars). And simple sugar is one ingredient you definitely want to avoid! In addition to posing numerous and serious threats to your health, simple sugar causes rapid, performance-ruining swings in energy levels, as well as digestive distress.
The bottom line is using simple sugars to fuel your body is similar to lighting a piece of paper on fire: you'll get a fast heat, but it's short-lived. It burns out quickly, and you have to continually reignite the fire. That's flat-out inefficient and counterproductive. Check the labels on energy gels for "-ose" sugar, cane sugar, or honey, and avoid it; you don't want or need that garbage in your body!
Instead, rely on Hammer Gel, which contains the complex carbohydrate maltodextrin and absolutely no added simple sugars. Here's why maltodextrin is a superior carbohydrate:
- Maltodextrin has a Glycemic Index value of 100, which is equal to glucose (100) and higher than sucrose (58-65) and fructose (12-25). Maltodextrin raises blood sugar levels as effectively as glucose and does it faster than other simple sugars, a highly desirable effect during and immediately following exercise.
- Maltodextrin allows the body to digest a greater volume of calories than simple sugars, without a delayed exit from the GI tract. This minimizes-to-eliminates the potential for stomach distress (no gut bombs!) while supplying the body with more calories for energy production. As one nutritional scientist states, maltodextrin allows one to swallow more energy in less volume.
- Maltodextrin provides a more stable, longer lasting energy than simple sugars, without the flash and crash that's normally associated with simple sugars.
You want to get the very most out of the time and energy you spend in your workouts and events. That's why it's essential to feed the fire with the highest quality fuel, not sugar-laden candy disguised as energy gels. With Hammer Gel, your body receives premium fuel, with no added simple sugars, and no artificial or questionable ingredients.
Use Hammer Gel to experience:
- Smooth and easy digestion
- No gut bomb effects - bloating, nausea, acid reflux, diarrhea, and more - that occur from products containing inferior ingredients
- Quick-acting, long-lasting energy
- A variety of palate-pleasing flavors
Since 1995, Hammer Gel has set the pace for providing athletes with quality carbohydrate energy in a convenient, concentrated form. In today's flooded market of energy products, Hammer Gel remains uniquely formulated to ensure peak athletic performance - every time!
Hammer Gel is real endurance fuel!
Rock-solid sustained energy
No sugar crash
Easy to digest, no GI distress
Made in the USA
Kosher Pareve certified
Unlike other similar-looking products on the market, Hammer Gel’s complex carbohydrates, all-natural ingredients, and pH-balancing formula are easily digestible, and provide quick-acting yet long-lasting energy in a convenient, tasty, concentrated form. The addition of branched-chain amino acids helps to prevent muscle tissue breakdown while reducing fatigue.
Only Espresso and Tropical flavors contain caffeine, 50 mg for Espresso and 25 mg for Tropical per serving.
There are total of 12 different great tasting flavors made with natural ingredients!
HOW TO USE?
Consume 1 serving during warm up (20mins before start of activity)
Replenish 1 serving every 45mins during activity.
For more info, you can visit our homepage www.hammernutrition.com.my and read up on our articles.